New 24 x 52 Vogue Revelation

Arne73

Aug 7, 2020
NW Indiana
This is my first pool. Installation completed last week. We are on a well, got the water clear and on our way to regular maintenance when we lost power due to local storms.
I've run the pump on the generator for a few hours but the freezer and refrigerator take priority. We are on day 6 with no power, just hoping it comes back soon so I can get back to regular maintenance.
In the meantime I dug and installed the bonding grid. Tomorrow will begin the 40 foot service to the pump.

Have to love backup gen's, I have a whole house gen and they are great.... We lose power 3 to 6 times a year and go through this all the time, the longest we went was 11 days in a winter ice storm with NO Gen, that is when we made sure to get one....

Hope you all get your power back soon, that storm that went though up there was a huge storm, 100 mile winds without tornadoes are crazzy...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.