Never Ending SLAM (Can't get over the hump)

Just removed the lateral assembly and it appears cracked on the bottom. Any chance this is my issue? Laterals themselves not broken

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_134341.jpg
    IMG_20210731_134341.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 14
That could be letting some water through but not much... Sand filters are the easiest filter to use but take the longest to clear the pool.. Have you added DE to it? It will help a lot and clear it faster... :)

Yes I do. Please see my original post. It's been weeks and I can't get it quite clear enough.

So I replaced the entire lateral assembly and put in brand new sand. If that doesn't do the trick, I'm not sure what else it could be.

from the pics the pool looks clear.. the robot is seen through 20 feet of water... could it be a little clearer, probably, but that is better than 95% of the pools in the US.. :)

Reactions: Newdude
Pool does look a tad clearer today in my opinion and filter pressure is increasing so I know its catching stuff. If I pass an OCLT tonight, I'm calling the SLAM done.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.