Need to replace my 2 Ez digital controller

setdhook

Jan 4, 2021
Phoenix, AZ, 85032
My touch screen portion of my pool motor's 2 Ez digital controller is starting to give out, causing me extra effort to set my pool motor's trimming. I've been trying to get a replacement part but have not been successful . Does anyone know where I can purchase this "2Ez digital controller?

Already call one of the motor's producer (US Motors), all they could give me was a possible part nm and number; 2EZ speed with Timer product line – control part# C4980403200000L

This timer sits in the back end of my:
2 HP Full Rate Two Speed Motor W/ Timer - Round Flange - EB2982T

I've attached a picture of a similar (EB29 motor, and the 2Ez digital controller I am looking for. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me?

Attachments

• pool motor.jpg
    pool motor.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2EZ Controller.jpg
    2EZ Controller.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
I have never been able to find a direct replacement available for that timer despite that fact that I have had a separate part number. You can disconnect it from the motor and then install an Intermatic P1353ME. The motor is a standard 2-speed motor and the Intermatic can wired direct. If you don't have an enclosure for the P1353ME (mechanism only), It is an Intermatic P153 that comes complete with enclosure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.