Need to buy Pentair IntelliFlo VSF 011056

eirajshah

Jun 5, 2021
Pakistan
Hi,
I am new to the forum and pool world. I am not able to find 'Pentair IntelliFlo VSF 011056' anywhere in reasonable price online. Is there shortage of these?

They have it back dated in good price.

Any one has any experience with this supplier?

Regards,
Eiraj

E,

I think it has been a number of things combined that has cause this shortage of pool equipment, including the pandemic and the Texas freeze..

I would be suspect of anyone that suddenly has "new" equipment available unless they are a known supplier or vendor.

I do see where your link say the pump is currently on back order and expected to ship 6/30.. I have no idea if that date is just a guess or from some confirmed shipments.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hey eira!! I bought equipment myself last month and INYO stopped carrying that model for online sales. The gal on the phone didn’t want to say but suspected it was either discontinued or about to be discontinued. So if that’s the case you may be seeing only leftovers.

Is there any reason you need the flow control ? Almost everyone doesn’t and the 011028 has less to fail electronically.

Hey eira!! I bought equipment myself last month and INYO stopped carrying that model for online sales. The gal on the phone didn’t want to say but suspected it was either discontinued or about to be discontinued. So if that’s the case you may be seeing only leftovers.

Is there any reason you need the flow control ? Almost everyone doesn’t and the 011028 has less to fail electronically.
Thanks for the reply.
I thought If I can get Flow control as well in few more $s then better try the VSF one. In reality initially I was looking for the VS version (011028) as all I needed was to save electricity. I have to run it using Solar energy that is why. But seems like that one is also hard to find.

Regards,

Reactions: Newdude
E,

I think it has been a number of things combined that has cause this shortage of pool equipment, including the pandemic and the Texas freeze..

I would be suspect of anyone that suddenly has "new" equipment available unless they are a known supplier or vendor.

I do see where your link say the pump is currently on back order and expected to ship 6/30.. I have no idea if that date is just a guess or from some confirmed shipments.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks Jim

I also bought a similar variable speed/flow model pump from the same supplier a few weeks back. It was a little less expensive than the comparable VS model. Back when I ordered, it was expected to ship next week. I'll post here an update when it arrives.

Last edited:
Ok, so since my last post, my original order was delayed two times, so I ended up canceling my order and ordering the 011028 which was in stock and I received it last week. I finished the installation yesterday and am really liking the pump. You know how it goes,, one thing led to another, and I re-ran pretty much all the plumbing in the equipment area. Replacing the filter in the process. Also put in the surge protector. Thank you TFP forum people for all the really helpful information.

Reactions: Newdude
Ok, so since my last post, my original order was delayed two times, so I ended up canceling my order and ordering the 011028 which was in stock and I received it last week. I finished the installation yesterday and am really liking the pump. You know how it goes,, one thing led to another, and I re-ran pretty much all the plumbing in the equipment area. Replacing the filter in the process. Also put in the surge protector. Thank you TFP forum people for all the really helpful information.
Good update. Be sure to update your signature with new equipment info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.