BigBillTX

Feb 16, 2019
Georgetown, TX
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
I am looking to add a tee fitting to allow me to put a digital gauge I can read with my home automation. I already have the digital gauge and got it working but need to tee into the existing port where the air release / pressure gauge goes. I found that I can remove the gauge itself and tee in there (standard 1/4 NPT thread) but that looks bad plus the clean/dirty wont work. The threads are more coarse than an NPT, longer, and larger plus it has an oring around the top. I think my best bet is find a conversion fitting to go to 1/4 NPT so I can put in the tee, then go back to whatever the fitting size is to screw in the pressure assembly.

This is on a Jandy DEV60 DE filter, link to the gauge on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-R0357...ds=jandy+pressure+gauge&qid=1616704115&sr=8-3

Thanks! Bill

The threads are more coarse than an NPT, longer, and larger plus it has an oring around the top
A lot of it is proprietary so you have to buy their own replacement parts. You will probably not be able to find proprietary to standard adapters.

But by all means don’t let me stop you from trying !!! Keep us posted.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.