Need helps lights new blowing new gfci tripping daily

Poolskool

May 18, 2022
Texas
I just did a new remodel, the lights in spa and pool replaced wired to a gfci on Hayward OmniLogic, this is tripping daily. She they have been wired to transformer? Anyone have any suggestions? These were pertair lights led I believe but not nichless.

Does the CB trip immediately when the light is turned on?

Does the CB trip immediately when the light is turned on?
No.

Little confused last house wired to a transformer never had this issues not a gfci. This is wired to gfci; let me say this on that gfci my auto leveler that’s is level smart is plugged in; it isn’t weather protected with case. I think water from rain or sprinkler is doing it maybe put a case around it weather proof it; however shouldn’t this be wired to transformer?

So this GFCI CB powers both the pool lights and an auto leveler?

Little confused last house wired to a transformer never had this issues not a gfci. This is wired to gfci; let me say this on that gfci my auto leveler that’s is level smart is plugged in; it isn’t weather protected with case.

What model auto leveler?

Show us pics of how the leveler is powered.

I think water from rain or sprinkler is doing it maybe put a case around it weather proof it;

Could very well be.

however shouldn’t this be wired to transformer?

What is "this" that you think should be wired to a transformer?

What model pool lights are we discussing?

No.

Little confused last house wired to a transformer never had this issues not a gfci. This is wired to gfci; let me say this on that gfci my auto leveler that’s is level smart is plugged in; it isn’t weather protected with case. I think water from rain or sprinkler is doing it maybe put a case around it weather proof it; however shouldn’t this be wired to transformer?
Yeah is this wrong

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.