Need help with Intex 9x18 rectangle vacuum accessories

May 29, 2018
Littleton, co
intex skim filter.jpgintex filter accesory top locking cover.jpgSo I have a 9 x18 rectangle agp and it's original vacuum accessories have become worn out... Seems they are no longer available through intex.

The skimmer works fine. But the vacuum accessories are sun bleached and brittle. So the cover is broken and there is suppose to be a seal. Image 1 is the skim filter in use. Then I pull the skimmer basket out and insert Image 2 filter vacuum accessory the the top cover goes on where I connect the vacuum hose. This allows me to trap large debris from the pool bottom in the skimmer instead of it all flowing into the sand filter. I have in years past used / put a sock filter into the inner skimmer canister. I have looked at many vacuum filter caps but they dont specify the diameter, my skimmer is about 7 3/8" inside diameter.... hayward / bestpool has them but no specs I can find of inside diameter.... If anyone can find a new skimmer vacumm top lid would be fantastic Thanx in advance Todd Littleton CO

Attachments

• intex filter vauum accessory.jpg
    intex filter vauum accessory.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 3
looks like it is in stock :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.