Need Help Picking Our Pool Deck Stamped Concrete Colour (Interstar integral colour and release powder)

LazyPoolGuy

Feb 5, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Hi All,

We’re a few days away from our stamped concrete pour. We’ll be using a seamless slate texture where they’ll cut the joints in later.

We now need to select our colour, do you have any favourites out there? Our house is a light beige siding, and our deck is Trex Spiced Rum. It will be poured up against an existing interlock patio in a similar colour to the siding. We do want to stay in the light brown tones, but are ok with a bit of grey as well. What I don’t particularly like is the charcoal or black release powders that no matter how much they wash off it still looks too dark.

Can anyone share a picture of their colour, and what integral colour and release powder you used? Would be great if it’s the Interstar brand, but other brands are good too as I can try and match the colours between websites.

Here is our pool, siding colour, deck and patio (which is hard to see in this picture but close to the siding colour).

10924D87-A944-48E8-BFB6-FE33A11B4C30.jpeg

This next pictures is what our concrete guy sent. We won’t be using that stamp pattern, but the integral colour is Bamboo from Interstar, using a charcoal release powder. I think the integral colour could work, but find the charcoal too dark. Was wondering if an Autumn Brown or Dark Brown release would look better and less dramatic.
9A245613-0AF5-4433-A1A6-E0D9430CF01F.jpeg

We also like the Willow integral colour from Interstar, it may be a bit lighter, but also on the grey/beige tone. Could possibly match it up with the Autumn Brown release.

Anyways, your help is greatly appreciated!

Interstar Integral Colours: https://interstar.ca/downloads/charts/en/Integral Powder Pigment_Color Chart_EN_web 2019.pdf

Interstar Release Powder Colours: https://interstar.ca/downloads/charts/en/Stamping Release_EN_web 2019.pdf

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.