Bronze Supporter
Jun 28, 2021
Westminster, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello, I would like to become a TFP supporter. But I'm having some trouble. I don't have a PayPal account and want to just use my debit card. It's all fine until I click submit. Then it tells me I have to create an account or login. The thing is, I'm already logged in. I can't login more than I already am. Any advice?

Okay. I hope they hurry bc I need to order a test kit and want to use the discount code. Thanks for your reply!
Not sure if Lee is available today or not.

I thought the screen that comes up allows you to move forward as a Guest. Below the PayPal log in, does it say Pay with Credit or Debit Card? Click on that. It should take you to a Guest checkout.

Reactions: markayash
Not sure if Lee is available today or not.

I thought the screen that comes up allows you to move forward as a Guest. Below the PayPal log in, does it say Pay with Credit or Debit Card? Click on that. It should take you to a Guest checkout.
I did click on the pay with debit card option, but it told me I had to login. But, I already was. I hope if I pay as a guest, I will still get the discounts etc. I will try again and look for the guest option. Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.