Need cordless pool cleaner tall enough to roll over inch tall drain lids without getting stuck

rlefeaux

Mar 2, 2023
Louisiana
So frustrating to go outside 5 minutes after pool cleaner comes on to watch pool cleaner turn circles around the drain because the wheels can't go over it. The propeller finally just broke and I need to buy a new robotic one before my husband tries to repair the old one...... Is there a cordless one with taller wheels or strong enough to go over our apparently really tall drain? Thank you

So frustrating to go outside 5 minutes after pool cleaner comes on to watch pool cleaner turn circles around the drain because the wheels can't go over it. The propeller finally just broke and I need to buy a new robotic one before my husband tries to repair the old one...... Is there a cordless one with taller wheels or strong enough to go over our apparently really tall drain? Thank you
Why does it need to be cordless?

Hi @rlefeaux, and welcome to TFP, glad you found us.

Can you tell us more about your pool and your equipment, so we can give you the best answer? Ideally you could fill in your signature. Something like mine is especially helpful. Here: Create Your Signature - Further Reading

At the very least we could use the model of the cleaner you have now, and what you mean by "The propeller finally just broke." And perhaps a picture of your drain cover.

We can definitely help you with product recommendations. But we might also be able to address the problem with other, less expensive suggestions, if we have a better picture of what's going on, and what type of equipment you have (which might determine what solutions are available to you).

Reactions: Bperry and Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.