Need clarification from the masters

Whoop whoop - i think we might finally be there! Now to get this stains out.

I testes a little bit ago

14 FC
1 CC
90 TA
130 CH

I didn't test PH because I'm pretty sure one of you said when FC is over 10 PH is not accurate right?

My CYA is like -50 haha - i ran out of the liquid and you can still see the dot even in a picture. What is the best thing to use to get my CYA #s back up?

20180424_143514.jpg

It looks like your CYA is a bit low...
Back to walmart with you! ... they sell conditioner in the pool section, put 1 lb into a sock, and hang the sock in front of the return stream.
Let it dissolve, then give it 24-48 hrs, and re-test.

Your CC is still a bit high... 1ppm ... keep up with the slam for a little bit longer.
I would like to see a CC of 0.5, or lower. Anything higher indicates that the chlorine is still actively fighting something.
But your pool is coming along quite well!

It would probably still be good in 5 years and you'd still need it, right? :D

Regardless, the link I gave was simply what I bought but the shop has smaller portions for sale...or could share with someone nearby.

A 15K pool with 0 CYA needs between 4-6lbs in order to get between 30-50ppm CYA.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Do you mean the pump basket in front of the motor? Or the big filter? Check the rubber o-ring that's underneath the pump lid. Make sure it didn't fall out or get pinched somehow. If you opened the pump lid, you probably lost all the water back down the pipes. Fill up a bucket with water and fill it up quickly and screw on that pump lid right away, before the air lets it escape again. Don't forget to bleed the air out of the filter until you see a steady stream of water.

Do you mean the pump basket in front of the motor? Or the big filter? Check the rubber o-ring that's underneath the pump lid. Make sure it didn't fall out or get pinched somehow. If you opened the pump lid, you probably lost all the water back down the pipes. Fill up a bucket with water and fill it up quickly and screw on that pump lid right away, before the air lets it escape again. Don't forget to bleed the air out of the filter until you see a steady stream of water.

it won't let upload a picture right now, but i am talking about the basket right next to the filter. Where in the world is the pressure relief value.....ughhhh

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.