Need advice regarding tan colored liner

I'm in the process of selecting options for my pool project. I've chosen LoopLoc liners Moonstone with golden sand bottom. The PearEssence process this liner employs uses iridescent ink to create a shimmering effect. The look is reminiscent of shallow ocean water with impossibly perfect sandy bottom. Since the pool builder hasn't done a project with this liner before, I haven't seen any examples other than promotional pictures on the LoopLoc site. I hope I like my choice.

At first I was skeptical about getting a tan liner. I looked at as many blogs, pictures and brochures as I could before making the decision. I finally had an opportunity to see one in person, and that's what made up my mind to get the tan liner. There are a few to pick from, but I went with the Carribean Tan all print liner by GLI. Upon initially filling the pool, it was a green color. However, once the water was balanced out, it changed to a beautiful carribean aqua color, exactly what I was hoping for! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the natural carribean look. ?

Here is our pool and we absolutely love the tan liner. My wife spent a good long time picking it out and I don't think she could have done a better job. (Don't tell her I will never here the end of it haha)

ENJOY!

Wow!!

I was just looking at samples last week (new house has a vinyl in ground needing replacement) and I just thought UGH! on the Tan,
but these photos have really changed my mind...glad I saw your posts before ordering a liner.

I might just go for tan!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.