Need a Robotic Cleaners for Pool with Wall Ledges

ValpoPool

May 27, 2022
Indiana
I'm in the market for a robotic cleaner for my new fiberglass pool. It's a 16x40 and has a 6-8" ledge that goes around the whole deep end which starts when the floor starts to slope. Below is what the pool looks like with the ledge. I want to make sure the cleaner can go up the full wall in the deep end without falling off when it gets to the ledge. Does anyone have this situation and if so, which cleaner have you found to work the best to overcome the wall ledge. Also, how well does it clean with rounded inside edges?

1653683728192.png

I have pretty much the exact fiberglass pool with the ledge. I have a Pentair Warrior SE (S200) and it cleans up and over the ledge just fine. I usually have to go around the ledge and the top steps with a brush to get everything cleaned off. 👍

I have the Thursday Pool Goliath model that has a ledge like that which runs around most of the pool. I have the Hayward Aquavac 650 and it will not go over the ledge. So frustrating .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.