Need a Pool Cover, advice please.

Huh?!? "Fix" what?! Seeing as you have a robot I naturally wondered if the robot wasn't enough to pick up the leaves, albeit perhaps run repeatedly.

Others here have had success with using the robots for heavy leaf pick ups.

I'll just chalk up your response to it being Monday.

Reactions: BowserB
Huh?!? "Fix" what?! Seeing as you have a robot I naturally wondered if the robot wasn't enough to pick up the leaves, albeit perhaps run repeatedly.

Others here have had success with using the robots for heavy leaf pick ups.

I'll just chalk up your response to it being Monday.

I asked originally " I mainly want something to use as a solor cover and to keep leaves out during a storm like the one we just had. " and your response is " The robot isn't enough, huh? " you should really know better than to respond with a unhelpful answer like that on a forum site like this being a moderator and all.

From the photos on that website, the cover isn't all that much different than a solar cover that is rolled off from a manual roller. Leaves will still get in through the gap along the edge of the cover. All the leaves that land on the cover will eventually end up in the pool when you retract the cover onto the roller. I considered an auto cover to make it easier for my wife to use. In the end, we didn't go that way since it seemed one more thing that could break.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.