Need a new robotic pool cleaner

Jun 1, 2015
Jackson NJ
Afternoon,
Any suggestions on a new pool cleaner?....hoping to find a solid cleaner (end of season deal). I started researching a bit and got overwhelmed. Hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Ravi

Ravi,

Call Margaret at Marina pool and Spa and she will talk with you about which robot is for you..

I recommend a Dolphin S200... About $700 bucks and no bells and whistles but will clean your pool just fine...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
Any suggestions on a new pool cleaner?....hoping to find a solid cleaner (end of season deal). I started researching a bit and got overwhelmed. Hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
Ironically, the best deals are going to be at the beginning of the season. Maytronics will have rebates then. So, if you are trying to get a good deal on a cleaner for next season, I'd wait.
I have the S300i, love it. I wanted the cart and rarely use the BT function, but on the few occasions that I do, that function does come in handy.
I also have the S300i. And, the cart is REALLY nice to have. I don't use the BT function all that often either. However, the one feature I find the most useful is bottom only cleaning. And, you need BT to activate that. But, it's a one-time thing. My pool is large. And, the bottom is where the dirt, bugs and leaves are. So, that's where I want it to spend its time cleaning.

I also have the S300i. And, the cart is REALLY nice to have. I don't use the BT function all that often either. However, the one feature I find the most useful is bottom only cleaning. And, you need BT to activate that. But, it's a one-time thing. My pool is large. And, the bottom is where the dirt, bugs and leaves are. So, that's where I want it to spend its time cleaning.

HA! That's the reason I use the BT function as well.

Hi, great forum guys!
Ravi, There are a few different cleaners I have tried on my pool at home. One I would recommend Dolphin Supreme M3 Robotic Pool Cleaner, this has been an excellent cleaner over the past couple of years for me.

Hope this helps ,
Nathan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.