Need a new light fixture

I need to replace my light fixture this spring. I would like to order one online. It’s an older pool and I’m not having any luck cross referencing the part number I have. can anyone help me out as to what light fixture would work in the niche I have?

The Light I have now is a Hydrel 6825. Any help or information is appreciated. Thanks

I was hoping that maybe they were somewhat universal. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking? From what I have seen it looks like most all of them attach with clips and one screw. I just don’t want to order something and be stuck with it. Our pool store is next to worthless for anything except selling chemicals. Online ordering is about my only option.

I did try Hydrel and it definitely is a discontinued item so no luck there.

Nothing universal in a pool and many vendors make their stuff proprietary shapes and sizes.

You have to measure the size and depth of the niche and then compare it to specs of lights and see what looks like it will fit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.