Need a little help

darrenbailey

Aug 28, 2020
Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
New to this pool thing and with all the rain we’ve had in Houston Several things are out of spec and want to make sure I adjust things in the proper order. FC 0.4 PH 7.7 TA 50 I use Pool Math so maybe you can see my logs. Not sure if I have share somehow. Thanks again!

From your Poolmath logs, your CYA has not dropped over quite some time with none added so you must not be having much overflow. CH is down about 15%.
Get and keep chlorine in the water. Rain or not, you need to add liquid chlorine.

From your Poolmath logs, your CYA has not dropped over quite some time with none added so you must not be having much overflow. CH is down about 15%.
Get and keep chlorine in the water. Rain or not, you need to add liquid chlorine.
I was told CYA would come up on its own and it really doesn’t even register with my test kit. I’ll add chlorine for sure but do I need to raise TA? Thx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.