Nautyl - Hayward - Pools Supply Canada - Pioneer: the linkage of my heat pump purchase

rlaughton

Dec 4, 2019
Milton Ontario
I did a Google Search and read this post about Hayward and Nautyl. I was told to start a new thread, don't post the information in the old thread. Here is the original post:

I just received my Nautyl 85000 last night - bought it on "Black Friday" deal from "Pools Supply Canada Inc. Now that I have all the addresses on the order and shipment, I can tell you the following:
  1. Pools Supply Canada Inc. has the same address as Pioneer Distribution Inc. at 3230 Mainway, Burlington Ontario. Both are good companies and I have bought from both before. It would appear that Pools Supply Canada Inc. is the online merchant for Pioneer Pools. The Nautyl unit is not listed on the Pioneer Pools website but Hayward is listed.

2. My Nautyl Heat Pump was originally shipped from Hayward Pool Products Canada, 2880 Plymouth Drive, Oakville Ontario to Pioneer Distribution Inc. in Burlington.
p7zal5i9dmrqde26g.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.