Nautilus cc plus or triton ps

Jtrav

Jan 30, 2023
Massachusetts
Hoping someone can help me with my decision. I am between the nautilus cc plus and the triton ps both are refurbished units. Looking for anyone’s positive or negative experiences with either one. This will be for an above ground pool which I know may be overkill but I want a vacuum with an anti tangle swivel. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Hello Jtrav, welcome to Trouble Free Pools :)
Can I suggest you give a call to Margaret (or Seth) at Marina Pool and Spa in Colorado... they've sold members of TFP many, many robots and always talked to the buyer to meet their needs best. Many times when buyers are looking at robots far fancier than their needs she helps them save cash but still buy what is best for them. Best prices, tax and shipping free!
(303) 985-0077

As to the anti tangle swivel cord..... mine still does at time. Its not so much a deal breaker to me. I lay the cord out on the decking and let the warm sun help soften and straighten it up now and then.

Reactions: Jtrav
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.