Nautilus CC Plus: Not Moving

TexasPool128

Apr 22, 2019
N. Texas
I’ve had the unit since April. It turns on and the pump in it pumps water but the tracks won’t move. I manually moved them to make sure they’re not in a bind and the tracks are in the appropriate locations. What else can I check? Thanks!

Not much you can do..

When you first put the unit in the water and turn it on, it should run through a quick self test. It will move forward a little and then backwards a little. If it stops after that, it means it has failed its self tests... If it does not move at all, then it is not even doing the self tests...

About the only thing the owner can do is make sure the suction motor at the top is blowing out water and not gummed up with hair or something.

Other than that, turn in a warranty claim.. :confused:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Not much you can do..

When you first put the unit in the water and turn it on, it should run through a quick self test. It will move forward a little and then backwards a little. If it stops after that, it means it has failed its self tests... If it does not move at all, then it is not even doing the self tests...

About the only thing the owner can do is make sure the suction motor at the top is blowing out water and not gummed up with hair or something.

Other than that, turn in a warranty claim.. :confused:

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks, Jim.
It doesn't do the self test (it does not move @ all) but it does blow water out of the top. I read their troubleshooting guide & it offered no input for this. I turned the unit off & on again w/no change. I'll tinker with it a bit more then I guess it'll be warranty time. :mad:

I looked it over & didn't see any obvious issues. I turned it back on, it pumps water but didn't do the normal self check (move back & forth). It pumped water for about 30 seconds then just started moving like normal. It ran it's cycle w/no other issues. IDK what it's deal is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.