Narrow free form pools anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 312768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 312768

Hi all! I’m in the middle of a pool build and realizing my kidney pool is incredibly narrow…..I was under the impression we would be as wide as ordinances would allow but the PB did not. Anyhow, can anyone post photos of their narrow free forms and how you landscaped around? (Width under 14ft) TIA!

Reactions: Gladius Nova
Yoo Hoo, anybody? OR was I the only person who put a free form pool into a space where a rectangle/L would have given me a much better design? :laughblue:

Hang tight. Half the country is bearly waking up from a long slumber. :)

Bump this weekly if it's been quiet

My 9 year old: Mom, the pool is way too shallow - why didn't you tell builder to dig deeper.
Me: Hold my whiteclaw....its fine :laughblue:

Attachments

• poolG.png
    poolG.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Love
Reactions: newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Let me know what you think, we don't have any windows upstairs with a view of the yard - they have already framed for stamped concrete and will be re-doing steps down on the deck, as well as a large step down the middle of the deck face to the grass. We still have to get everything leveled and sod in the main part of the yard (we had to do a retaining wall behind the wood fence) Let me know! I was thinking some type of tree and greenery around the fence long side of the pool (the total space at the most narrow is 6' at the widest is 8+)
Is there any way you get a pic of the whole yard from above? An upstair window or tall ladder? We might not have a wonderful pool like yours but I bet we can come up with ideas to landscape it all up!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.