NAPCO no longer selling liquid chlorine in Houston

They stopped offering retail drive up service in December 2022 and referred me to a place in Kingwood (long drive for me). Any other sources from North to West Houston?
Search the forum as this was discussed for Houston area. Look under Prices of LC or Liquid Chlorine. There was mention of a place farther north which may be the one your referenced.

This info from a post by @fastrunnerdude :
I called Napco today to see if they were open for MLK day and learned they stopped the drive up bleach. They referred me to Texas Pressure Washing Store in Porter (near Kingwood) for drive up bleach. Their phone is 281-747-6070 and address is: 20653 Old Sorters Rd Porter TX 77365

I called them up and they sell 12.5% bleach for $3.15/gallon (fill your containers). The nice thing compared to Napco is they said you can get bleach anytime they are open 8-5, M-F vs the limited days and hours at Napco.

Reactions: pjt
I called Punch-a-Penny pool store yesterday (which is the only store surviving the Leslie's takeover so far, and they actually seen to try to be helpful) as they sell liquid bleach in refillable 2.5 gallon jugs. They will also fill your own jugs at $3.50/gal 10.5% bleach. Glad this happened as I was driving 30 minutes to NAPCO (and had to go 8-12 MWF) and Porter would've been an hour each way. This is going to be much more convenient!

Reactions: pjt
My pinch-a-penny is charging me $11.79 for each 2.5 gallon ($4.72 a gallon). I get 20 gallons each time using 4 bulk 5 gallon containers. But then they give me 1 free each time so effectively it's $4.13 a gallon.

I'm in Northwest Houston and can't find another place in my area. I used to go to Napco (now Hawkings).

I'm excited today because I am ditching my Hasa Liquid Feeder (I had a Liquidator before that). I'm using a 30-gallon plastic barrel with a cheap pump from Amazon (not Stenner) and will just pump straight chlorine into my system for a few minutes each day.

Reactions: newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.