Name that Skimmer! (help IDing skimmer/basket)

Helter

Gold Supporter
Jul 14, 2022
SE PA, USA
I bought a house with long abandoned pool that I've been restoring. One issue I have is that there were no skimmer baskets, and I'm not sure how to find the right baskets for my skimmers! I bought the baskets linked below, but they don't go down all the way into the skimmer, and I need to take the collar thing out to get the baskets in. IF you look in the picture closely, you can see that a few inches under the water level there's a little bump out (I assume that's for the connection to the bottom drain?).
Does anyone know what kind of skimmer this is, and what basket would fit? Bonus question, do you know if there is any way to balance the suction between the skimmer and the bottom drain for these?

Thanks!

Attachments

• skimmer.jpg
    skimmer.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 19
Can't really tell from your photo.

Post some measurements, either with a photo or describe them. Most important would be the inside diameter. The depth from the base of the Weir to the bottom of the strainer cavity would be good too.

We had the same issue with our house, but we had one basket. Our was Aladdin B-37 a/k/a Pentair R38013A

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.