Mystery Plumbing

Mrichey912

Jun 18, 2020
Texas
I moved into my house in early June 2020. I've got the pool looking and running great right now so I don't want to disturb any plumbing until we get past the hot swimming season. I was curious if anybody could help me figure out what the plumbing I have pointed out below may be doing. The ball valve was closed when I bought the place and I can not for the life of me figure out where it may be going. The two lines on the right side of the diverter valve are my skimmers, and the singe line on the left side is the main drain. Any idea where the ball valve may be going and what the capped section could have been at one time? Both of my skimmers have a plug in the 2nd hole and all the returns are accounted for. The cut pipe is where they sacrificed one of the returns for the booster pump, just FYI. Any guidance will be appreciated.

pool.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.