Newb OB with BYOP in Buckeye AZ - Short vacation pH and FC question

I know pH tends to rise faster when it is at low ranges, so I plan to do a dry run to see how it behaves.
200w (4).gif

We can armchair quarterback all day long. But there's one way to find out. :salut:.

Usually, as with any swing (like a literal swing), if you push harder it comes back with a vengeance. And might whap you upside the face in the process. :ROFLMAO:

Either way, PH is a long term concern and it won't change the price of beer in the short term. Trust me, I wouldn't let you change the price of beer. We'd have words. Loud ones. 😁

Update on cleaning tile
I got the light duty pads that @Dirk suggested and gave them a go. It worked to remove some of the build up, but wouldn't get it all. So I had a chisel scraper and decided to use that on the tile. It removed the build up with a little effort. Only challenge is some of the build up is on the curved edge of the tile as it meets the grout line, so it doesn't clean it up as much as I'd like. I used the pads after using the scraper, and it did a pretty good job. Since I've got epoxy grout, I'm going to get the heavier duty pads and see if that will remove all the build up without having to use the scraper.
Thanks for sharing. I once tried a wire brush attachment for my drill. It worked. And I may resort to that, but my "tile" isn't really tile and doesn't have a glaze, so it didn't seem to be impacted by the wire brushing. But that's still pretty extreme, and I'm worried it'll leave micro grooves that will just attract more calcium in the future, and be that much harder to remove. It'll be a last resort.

Glad the pads worked out. Keep us posted about the heavier duty pads.

Reactions: Newdude