torliczky

Apr 13, 2019
CA
I see similar threads, but no answers that help me yet. I have a Goldline Aqua Rite T-15 salt system. It reads salt level is 900 (inspect cell and low salt), but the real level is 2700. I have tried to reset the salt cell countless times, but the instant reading and resetting only goes as high as 1100. Since salt level "is low" it won't generate. Any ideas? When resetting my readings are: 900, 74, 26.1, 1.63, 50p, -500, r1.09. The salt cell is about 4yrs old, I would rather not purchase a new one unless that would fix the issue. Thanks in advance!

Just wanting to follow your thread here. I have the same setup (Hayward/Goldline T-15 cell). My cell is new, installed Fall 2018. Are there any maintenance tips to keep these SWGs running longer? Before I purchased this new house, which came with the Hayward cell, I swayed away from adding an SWG for a lack of security in what was the best product.
Have you regularly removed the cell and acid bathed it?
I have this in my Amazon cart to help with the future acid wash.

Just wanting to follow your thread here. I have the same setup (Hayward/Goldline T-15 cell). My cell is new, installed Fall 2018. Are there any maintenance tips to keep these SWGs running longer? Before I purchased this new house, which came with the Hayward cell, I swayed away from adding an SWG for a lack of security in what was the best product.
Have you regularly removed the cell and acid bathed it?
I have this in my Amazon cart to help with the future acid wash.
I did regularly clean the cell with acid, maybe that's why it went bad so quickly?? Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.