My pool won't hold ANY chemicals! NONE! HELP!

@raeben23:
I noticed you have water trucked in, Is it because you are on well water? How expensive is that? Just curious because I live in NJ and have done a refill and if I remember right, the water bill was only $400 and we usually go over $100 when not in use or watering grass, so I did not think that was too expensive. It does take longer though.
Yes we have well water, so we had to truck in. It's $350 per 6500 gals. The company says it's "artisan water" so I guess our pool is extra fancy now ?

• Haha
Reactions: mknauss
We aer
If you don't have a pressure side return like for a Polaris, you can also attach it to a submersible pump. I have actually changed to that because it uses 1/3rd the electricity of the booster pump and I often have to run it several hours to get my pH to come up to where I want it.
We aerated overnight with the returns pointed at the surface and our pH went from 6.8 to 7.4! I am amazed by how well that worked! Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.