LOL everyone. Thanks for the feedback and kind words. Sorry for being offline for a while...vacation time. Not quite sure why the prior owners wanted to sell but I will not lie and say that the pool was the main feature of why we purchased the house. I will take a pic of the pool equipment pad, the backside of pool features, and yes of the house in a shot for you photoshop theorists lol. In return I am hoping to get some good ideas from everyone on how to cover up/fence off the pool pad equipment. It is in the direct sun and I think if I build a arbor or some type of partial shade around/over it then it would help protect it.

As promised here is a pic of the equipment pad and of the portable pool cleaner I made so I can quickly vac and clean pool (i maintain it myself and the hose in the skimmer with main filter & pump wasn't cutting it time/effort wise lol).
Pool Equipment Pad.jpg
Pool Cleaner.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And last quick post...if TFP members are ever in Houston and want to see setup then don't hesitate to send me a direct msg. Just make sure you don't forget to bring some beer or margaritas with you. :)

Nice set up! Not much room to work on or walk through the pumps. Better be able to life your feet high!

Why do you think you need to protect the equipment? Mine is out in the open year round. I have not had any problems because of it.

Now if you are wanting to hide it.........that I can understand.

I am sure we can come up with something to do what you want for the equipment. Just tell us what you are looking for and hope to accomplish.

I can't wait to see the other pics!

Kim

w.o.w. S.i.m.p.l.y. w.o.w.

I can be there in 90 minutes. The falling water is awesome.

Do you have the capability of swimming a complete 'lap' around the whole thing? What distance would that equal?

Did I mention WOWSA and other words I can't say on here?

Beer and margarita, check! Whereabouts in Houston are you? We're in Cypress, about to move 7 miles further out in Cypress.

LOL everyone. Thanks for the feedback and kind words. Sorry for being offline for a while...vacation time. Not quite sure why the prior owners wanted to sell but I will not lie and say that the pool was the main feature of why we purchased the house. I will take a pic of the pool equipment pad, the backside of pool features, and yes of the house in a shot for you photoshop theorists lol. In return I am hoping to get some good ideas from everyone on how to cover up/fence off the pool pad equipment. It is in the direct sun and I think if I build a arbor or some type of partial shade around/over it then it would help protect it.

As promised here is a pic of the equipment pad and of the portable pool cleaner I made so I can quickly vac and clean pool (i maintain it myself and the hose in the skimmer with main filter & pump wasn't cutting it time/effort wise lol).
View attachment 41638
View attachment 41639

- - - Updated - - -

And last quick post...if TFP members are ever in Houston and want to see setup then don't hesitate to send me a direct msg. Just make sure you don't forget to bring some beer or margaritas with you. :)

shot...how about instead of taking my family to Kauai next year, we just crash your pad...

that is an unreal pool man

congrats on that

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Man,
thats a pretty slick vacuum you made. Gotta give that a 10 too.
And Ive been looking at the equipment pic for a while and something just seemed missing. Or maybe I just dont see it.

Is that one filter the only one there is for the whole pool? I would figure there would be at least 2 of em.

I see 7 pumps, 1 booster pump and a vacuum pump... holy batman :)

you need a 4 wheel suction side "the poolcleaner" with about 60 foot of hose and let it go all the time :)

Holy cow!!!! I went to an all inclusive in Cabo that didn't have a pool like that. 90K gallons! ....and look at all of that pool equipment. Good thing you don''t have that setup here in the Northeast. I can't imagine what it would be like closing it down for the winter.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.