My Pool Log as an example for others to improve upon

funandsun

Bronze Supporter
Jun 11, 2017
Bloomington Indiana
So, last year as some may know was my first ever year of taking over our Pool and SLAM took us to GLAM and it was amazing!

What I did to help me out was to set up an excel sheet for my SLAM record keeping. I found then and again this year that it really does help me to see and double check that I am doing everything right and that I am doing everything I can to help the SLAM along.

I use excel a lot in my job and this was just a good excuse for me to feed my OCD and use Excel.

I am sure it could be improved upon but sometimes just getting started can be what is needed, so I will share it here and hopefully you may come up with a good idea for your pool.

Also, you will see that my first entry is marked Store.. that is Smittys Discount Pools where we have done business for the last 8 years, I like to put his test results in with mine for comparison. Don't crucify me, it is actually good to know. I learned that his tests are actually very good because I test before I go in and let him test and his are never far off from mine. Plus he likes to test water and I get a good Old Timer Story oh, and Cases of Pool Chlorine for $14.95. Yeah, I am spoiled, I know.

Pool Log.jpg

I would point out too that TFP has an app for $7.99 a year that will do the same thing for you and allow you to do it on your mobile devices. I did this and other than iPhone, I am a PC. lol

I had a spreadsheet before the mobile app came along, but it wasn’t this pretty!

I had a spreadsheet before the mobile app came along, but it wasn’t this pretty!

Yeah, I can't stand white excel sheets, I got a Glam pool so I need Glam Excel too :shark:

- - - Updated - - -

I use an Excel spreadsheet as well since I'm usually doing TFP from my laptop.

ahh another PC! They're just better. At everything. lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.