My Pool - Houston TX

Hi! Awesome pool! Our pool was recently completed and we had a table and bench put in as well...I was wondering if the pool cleaner gets wrapped around your table? If so, have you come up with a fix. It seems like everyday we are having to untangle the cleaner from the table.

Any info will be great! Thanks Crystal

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here you go!

The accent is the waterline tile and the rest is the travertine coping.

The center circle, around the umbrella plastic piece, is cut from a single tile. I requested that, as they were going to do two halves, as this is much nicer. It was a PITA for them I am sure.

Here you go!

The accent is the waterline tile and the rest is the travertine coping.

The center circle, around the umbrella plastic piece, is cut from a single tile. I requested that, as they were going to do two halves, as this is much nicer. It was a PITA for them I am sure.

Thank you! I think by the time I saw your waterline tile and asked for our table to be done like that (very cool by the way), our tile guys might have returned to beat me in my sleep. Lol. I love the single tile in the middle! Adding the waterline tile was a nice touch! Thank you for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.