My OB in Vegas!

We are inching closer. Pumps started this morning and the pool guy will be helping me with the startup for the next couple of weeks. I have wireless connection to my control panel and played with the lights last night. Still looking for more blue than green.
e4c14b72ee7b6fc5a5f6298080244990.jpg
e2c0aa17ab29bf8d2fe9d7e7c832451c.jpg

We are inching closer. Pumps started this morning and the pool guy will be helping me with the startup for the next couple of weeks. I have wireless connection to my control panel and played with the lights last night. Still looking for more blue than green.

Mine was filled on the 30th (almost two weeks ago) and is still more green than blue but either i am getting used to it or it is slowly changing to more blue. I hope you have a few bottles of acid. Mine has eaten 4 so far. I am going to start my own thread to share the transformation with all of you.

Played with your lights and no pics? You know we live for night pics! Okay, you are saving them for the big "REVEAL"....JK... Your pool and your entire backyard look amazing. I know it was a lot to get where you are now, but from my perspective it was totally worth it. Enjoy!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did you go with Midnight Blue mini pebble also? Would love to see the progress. .

I did go with the midnight blue and the same company applied it that did yours! They did not acid wash it enough so they are supposed to come fix it, but how and when hasn't been decided yet :rolleyes: :eek:
:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

My remodel!!

Psssssstt-y'all somehow he has his own thread.............not sure how that happened :slidehalo: hehe

Are you looking forward to seeing his work? I sure am!

Kim:kim:

Thanks for the push Kim, I will have to change the title though to something a little more catchy.

I have one spot in the pool that could use some work and the jury is still out on the spa. A little too much plaster left in some spots. The guy was here until about 2pm but the spa was the last. To be honest I have never seen one in person so not sure what is normal.

My experience exactly, one guy here until about 2pm. I also have never seen a pebble pool in person. The transitions from the wall to the steps and seats are a little heavy but they say that is normal and will fade with time. My deep end is not good, you will see in the pictures i will post thanks to Kim :) I sure hope they find a way to fix it without draining, i have worked hard getting the chemistry balanced and would hate to see my hard work go out the window.

I have been out of town since last Friday. Things are still moving along. The access wall is finally complete and so is the spa and RBB coping. They did most of the skim coat for the stucco on the planter beds and then put the travertine caps on. Go figure. I would have finished the stucco and then capped them. I think we are allowed to swim at this point. I will know more when I get back tomorrow. Here is one picture that shows some deep blue but it still really depends on the sun position and angle. Hope everyone is doing well with their projects. I have been out of the loop and look forward to getting caught up
dc5de26517535eb07206be9598afacb5.jpg
ebff13376dc254c26b47a2b279358be6.jpg
2074f494d836edbcfbf52b46c449a40e.jpg

Looks awesome! Love that dark blue in the shade!!! Napa better pump up their production, because I'm sure going to be consuming extra wine during this pool building experience!

OK, I am back home and am told that the water is OK to swim.....Except that it is only about 71 and I am not 12 years old anymore. It will be two weeks this Tuesday since mini pebble was done. How soon until i can heat my spa and pool?

Do i really need to wait a full two weeks.?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.