My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

That black boarder looks even better now with the deck done. I like that it separates the two different beige colors so they aren’t competing with each other. Nicely done 👍🏻.
Thank you! so glad we decided to do that border!

Your concrete decking color was a light gray? The spray deck on top of that looks great. And love your black outline! It makes everything stand out, nice crisp lines --

Our concrete was a dark gray so the spray decking on top of it looked like snow. Really tacky. So they painted it all. Still figuring out if I like what they did. I guess it's a process. !!

Your concrete decking color was a light gray? The spray deck on top of that looks great. And love your black outline! It makes everything stand out, nice crisp lines --

Our concrete was a dark gray so the spray decking on top of it looked like snow. Really tacky. So they painted it all. Still figuring out if I like what they did. I guess it's a process. !!
That's how they do this kind of deck. It's like the texture on drywall. If you go in a house that has just had the texture put on the drywall it looks terrible. Then they paint it the color you want and it looks good.

Reactions: Sollace
They had the paper up over the windows the whole time, so my stalking level was decreased significantly! 😂 :ROFLMAO: I did not get to see all the steps they did. And my concrete was pretty light.

• Haha
Reactions: Girija
we going with same color travertine coping, but still not decided on sundeck color.... my best choice is the same tan but i am double thinking it because dont know how dirty can it get.
we had some samples outside for a couple months and the "bone white" sample that is an off-white color ended up the same color as the "tan" because of the dirt! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nikilyn

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So PB came by to check everything out. He will get the tile guys out here tomorrow to fix all the accent tiles that came lose/got kicked by other subs... THEN.... wait for it.... should be ready for PLASTER(pebble)! OMG FINALLY! Don't know when but he finally mentioned it! Super excited for my "before Christmas" pool to be done! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 :whoot:

Last edited:
I have been following this thread after you mentioned it. It's coming along nicely and looks great! can't wait to see the finished project. I am getting closer personally to making a decision as well, hopefully will get some feedback from the community.

Reactions: TexasRain
PB said I can now put my chairs on my patio.
Steps 1 through 25 : sit in lovely chairs and take a nice long sip of an adult beverage.

Step 26 : *hiccup* i don't meemember what chu wuzzzzz talking bout but these chairs are commmmmmmmmfieeeeeeeeeee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.