My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

I've been wondering when something was going to happen again on your pool. Can't wait to see it.

Well, I just found out that Sundek is a 3-day process. I had no clue 🤦‍♀️ What is worrying me, is I see a bunch of rain in the forecast for the next week, starting tonight! :oops: (Don't think they can spray the deck when it's raining or even wet from rain)

I'll keep y'all updated 🤞

Sorry to hear that! 😞 At least your finish line is in sight . . . and everything looks beautiful! You will be swimming in Springtime!! :swim:
Thank you and yes I need to keep telling myself to be patient! It's not like I would be able to swim before March/April anyway!

Where did you find these chairs? Did you consider other makes?
I got them from Polywood.com, some of this brand are on Amazon as well but same price. There are other cheaper non-wood Adirondack chairs on Amazon and wayfair. But the reviews for this brand were awesome! They also make the trek brand. I looked around online for about a week straight! The seat height of the chairs I got was very important! I wanted to be sure my butt would be in the water when sitting in my 14” water depth shelf. 😁 All the dimensions are shown on the polywood site, others don’t always say the dimensions.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey y’all! :wave:
SunDek came back today! We have a break in the rain and it’s in the 70’s today. Awesome surprise because I wasn’t expecting them for another 4 days,Tuesday!

Reactions: kimkats
Took these today after they came back this morning, looks like they sanded it down some or something.

Attachments

• IMG_4559.JPG
    IMG_4559.JPG
    637.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4563.JPG
    IMG_4563.JPG
    723.2 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Girija
Added some sand grout stuff, most of it looks great, some sloppy areas...thinking they were rushing at the end because it started to rain. I think they have more to do anyway, and they left some stuff here, so they will be back.

Attachments

• IMG_4573.JPG
    IMG_4573.JPG
    934.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4577.JPG
    IMG_4577.JPG
    785.1 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Sollace

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.