My never-ending backyard pool project........

Great job! I love it.

The stereo bench is genius! I never would have thought to use a marine grade stereo. Brilliant!

Pics of the finished bathroom. Please.

Where do you have the pumps and filter housed?

All I can say is, "WOW!" Words fail me.

Where do you live, BTW (if ya don't mind sharing). I'm constantly amazed at the pix of houses/lots, and the size of them, TFP members post from around the country. Here in Northern VA, near DC, our lot is considered pretty big at two-thirds of an acre. Yours is obviously much bigger.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your project. Cheers!

I appreciate the kind remarks. My pvc bathroom walls that I ordered were not up to my standards. I didn't like the way they were supposed to be mounted and there were lots of scratches on the panels. I didn't want to put something up that would bother me so I've decided to custom build them myself. So, it'll be a few weeks until I get them done. Until then, we've been doing some more landscaping and finishing up some small details. Thanks again for the compliments.

CUTiger- I live in Smithfield, VA.......not too far from Norfolk/Virgina Beach area.

moeman said:
Where do you have the pumps and filter housed?

I put the pumps/filters on the side of the house. I also installed a heater/cooler for the pool there as well. I then built a cover to keep it out of the direct weather:

DSC06734.jpg

DSC06738.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm withe everyone else...Just Stunning all the way around! I absolutely love your fence around your yard also!
I'll check back often to see the progress. Also with another poster, I wish I had a DIYer in my household! I figure one day when I get to retire, I'm gonna take a wood working class...

Great Great Job!
Dena

DoingOK said:
I got the bathroom walls here, just not installed yet. I was not happy with the door they built so we are changing it up a bit. I did get the water lines covered up with white pvc material. Looks pretty good:

DSC07250.jpg

And finished the skirting today:

DSC07246.jpg

Is this what you do for a living? If not, you have missed your calling....your backyard is amazing!

Wow! This is absolutely spectacular! I think my life goals changed after seeing these pictures. Your just missing the workshop with a lift in it, and leather recliners to have what I would consider the dream life.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.