My never-ending backyard pool project........

Finally started getting some plants in from the nursery. I have well over 100 plants coming along with 8 tons of boulders. It'll be nice to finally get some plants in.

DSC07204.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yukon Jack said:
That is just stunning, one of the prettiest backyards I've ever seen. Can you take a few pics of the under deck storage that you incorporated into your build?

I used all TimberTech products with the exception of the Azek in-deck storage kit. The unit is very well made and I use it to keep my pool hoses, Polaris cleaner, etc.

Pic of product-

indeckstorageazek.gif

Aluminum support frame installed:

DSC06934.jpg

DSC07013.jpg

DSC07009.jpg

essejM3 said:
How is the sound output from the marine stereo setup? My house is a good bit from the pool, thinking about doing something similar to your music setup.

Your backyard is amazing BTW :goodjob:

I picked out some decent components within my budget and it plays quite loud and still remains clear and distortion free. It is plenty loud for the whole deck area, but I have another set of speakers on each side of the stairs going up to the deck that provide a different music source to the pool area. The stair speakers are connected to an Emotiva amplifier that is then plugged into an Airport Express. Great way to play my whole iTunes library out by the pool area.

Components used for the stereo bench:

DSC07028.jpg

Setup that will power the speakers by the stairs for the pool area:

stp.jpg

DoingOK said:
essejM3 said:
How is the sound output from the marine stereo setup? My house is a good bit from the pool, thinking about doing something similar to your music setup.

Your backyard is amazing BTW :goodjob:

I picked out some decent components within my budget and it plays quite loud and still remains clear and distortion free. It is plenty loud for the whole deck area, but I have another set of speakers on each side of the stairs going up to the deck that provide a different music source to the pool area. The stair speakers are connected to an Emotiva amplifier that is then plugged into an Airport Express. Great way to play my whole iTunes library out by the pool area.

Components used for the stereo bench:

Setup that will power the speakers by the stairs for the pool area:

Thanks for sharing. Where are you planning on mounting the Emotiva amp?

@Essejm3- I'm probably going to put the amp in a stereo rack that I have in my man cave. I'll just drop the speaker wires under the house with the rest of the wires.

And I thank everybody else for their kind remarks. :cheers:

The amp is small and I'll stick it on the bottom shelf:

DSC05078.jpg

hey! Looks good! I like the use of the fencing materials. We're firm believers of the value of paying up front for maintenance free later.

Do you have pics of that outdoor bathroom yet? I'm waiting impatiently to see those.. <nudge nudge>

I got the bathroom walls here, just not installed yet. I was not happy with the door they built so we are changing it up a bit. I did get the water lines covered up with white pvc material. Looks pretty good:

DSC07250.jpg

And finished the skirting today:

DSC07246.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.