My first trip to leslies for a water test

Bruce,

I would not go into Leslie's just use their bathroom... :)

The problem of course, is that we have zero faith in their testing.. It is wrong as often as it is right, but how do you know???

That said,, Assuming your CYA is actually 40, you could really turn your SWCG output down, if you increased your CYA to 70.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Bruce,
Hey brother, we have all been there and done that in the beginning. You're certainly not the first.
Let me throw this at you.
I can't remember where I saw this here on TFP but it went something like this (I'm paraphrasing).

I'm always amazed at the number of people that blindly and willingly trust their entire swimming pool investment to a stranger,
whose only qualification, is wearing a polo shirt with the pool store's name on it.

I always think of this expression whenever I think about pool store testing. Especially when I think back to when I would watch them do my testing before I found TFP.

That TF-100 you got now is user friendly and besides you have 200,000 members to assist you in whatever questions or issues you may have with the kit or the chemistry. I would certainly trust the members and staff here long before the guy wearing the polo shirt! :p
Later...
r..

Reactions: CombatVet13
Bruce,
Hey brother, we have all been there and done that in the beginning. You're certainly not the first.
Let me throw this at you.
I can't remember where I saw this here on TFP but it went something like this (I'm paraphrasing).

I'm always amazed at the number of people that blindly and willingly trust their entire swimming pool investment to a stranger,
whose only qualification, is wearing a polo shirt with the pool store's name on it.

I always think of this expression whenever I think about pool store testing. Especially when I think back to when I would watch them do my testing before I found TFP.

That TF-100 you got now is user friendly and besides you have 200,000 members to assist you in whatever questions or issues you may have with the kit or the chemistry. I would certainly trust the members and staff here long before the guy wearing the polo shirt! :p
Later...
r..

Oh, so you would rather trust strangers over the Internet wearing T-shirts from some pool care site? :laughblue:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Reactions: Tena
Much appreciated lol!! I’m about as new as it gets. I’m honestly still not confident in my own testing abilities, so I ran to leslies lol ??
Hey Bruce, if you want to pop over to Chandler, I'll give you a 10 mikes block of instruction. BRING BEER. LOL.... :mrgreen:
r.

Reactions: CombatVet13
I just bought one of those tees. How could you keep this a secret??? (Or more likely, I forgot about it...)

As a TFP Gold supporter you get a free TFP T-shirt, or their choice of ANY item from the TFP Logo Store.

Reactions: frogabog

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.