My first shock

I added the bottle of bleach earlier, so I tested my numbers alittle while ago and it was back to 11.5. So I added another bottle and retested inside of 30 minutes and it read 15.5 PPM FC with no CC still. The water is looking clearer and I no longer feel any slime on my liner.

I'll retest my FC later today. I'm down to my last jug of bleach. So I can bump it up one more time before I gotta make another run for more. I estimate that I've gone through over 30 gallons of 6% bleach so far. When I first started I'd add 4 gallons and it'd be gone inside 2 hours with a FC of 0. Today I've added 2.8 gallons total just to try and keep it near the 15 PPM shock level. This is much better.

My FC is still dropping overnight. I went from 14.5 with .5 CC last night to 11.5 PPM, 0 CC this morning. My pool is looking alot better though. I added some more bleach to get up around 15 PPM. This is taking longer then I thought but progress is being made.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.