My first AGP build

I just finished putting in my 24' Venture. Do you think the skimmer opening and the return opening are a little too close together? Mine is only about 18 inches apart. With 96' to work with in wall I would have thought they could separate them a little more?

Looks great. I'm working on the plans for a deck on my pool now just have not decided exactly what to do yet. I'm researching where the deck should go on the pool either below the top or over it.

Sorry everyone for not coming back to the posts, but I will give it a shot to answer yalls questions, I got a little side tracked

Top98 percent: The side rails are pretty good but I would not stand on them, not sturdy enough

PhilDeez: My return is about the same, thats why I replaced the eyeball wtih a piece of pvc pipe 45, way more water shooting out and I can angle it down and to the right to get good circulation, it would be nice to have a return on the opposite side too.

Tnt1968: http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/Confer-P ... -6000B.htm

jamull2852: treated from local lumber store, I have since passed two coats of weather resistant stain and its holding up great

Paris: I placed the 2 x 6s underneath the rail so as not to have my deck too high, but either way I guess is good, I also thought about the railing, if for some reason you have to change the liner or change the liner out for a new one once time has taken its toll, you have to remove all your boards to remove the top rail if you place it on top of the rail

Again I am sorry for taking so long to post back, hope this helps

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.