My experience with Pentair Warrior SE (55 degree cutoff)

Jan 2, 2021
Austin, TX
Bought Pentair Warrior SE Sept 2020. This winter, it stopped working (would move forward a foot, back up a foot, expel water, then stop). Water temp was 63 degrees. I returned to Marina, they repaired. On first try, repaired unit ran for about 3 minutes then froze. On subsequent retries, blue light flashes twice and bot doesn't move. Water is 51 degrees currently. My takeaway is that the Warrior SE does not seem to be suitable for reliable winter use in Central Texas.

E,

I am not sure what the problem is with your robot, but as far as I know, there is no low temp cut off and my Warrior and both S200's all work just fine with water temps in the 40's.. I used them and many other Dolphin robots through many winters here in the DFW area.

Yours may have some kind of low temperature malfunction, but it is not a built in "feature". :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.