My build thread-Done

Of course, test the water from which you will be filling the pool. Since you already have a whole house softener, I would connect that or another spigot to the softened water and your CH issues will be done.

That would be nice, but would require some serious plumbing/construction work I think.
I think you may not understand the consequences of VERY high CH like you will soon have if you continue to fill from a 350 CH source. CH doesn't go away.....it only accumulates in your pool and your CH will be over 1000 probably in your next swim season. Nothing is good about that and you will be forced to drain over half your pool.

Not trying to be part of the "don't run with scissors" crowd but I am trying to apprise you of a pretty serious upcoming calcium problem if you don't change something.

I think you may not understand the consequences of VERY high CH like you will soon have if you continue to fill from a 350 CH source. CH doesn't go away.....it only accumulates in your pool and your CH will be over 1000 probably in your next swim season. Nothing is good about that and you will be forced to drain over half your pool.

Not trying to be part of the "don't run with scissors" crowd but I am trying to apprise you of a pretty serious upcoming calcium problem if you don't change something.
Thanks for the additional information. I need to get a better test on my fill water to see what I'm dealing with.

@Jimrahbe
Just wanted to share that I completed connecting my landscape lights to a separate transformer and connected it to the easytouch to work with the Solar function since I don't have solar. I could not have done this without you sharing your knowledge and helping me with my plan. I can confirm that the neutral wire from additional transformer should connect directly to the breaker in use to supply the power and not the neutral bar as I first thought.

all works great.

Thank you...

Hi, we are interviewing pool builders right now, so curious to know who did you choose and if you have any tips or companies to avoid?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.