MY AGP is unlevel.. Need help

The pics are here. Yeah is it not level :( Did you do anything to the ground to try to make it level? I am guessing you had to have water trucked in to fill it?

It is NOT safe for anyone to get in like that I am so sad to say.

We will help you with some ideas once we know what you are dealing with as far as water cost.

Anne, unfortunately you aren't going to like what we have to say. The only way to fix that problem is to drain it and fix the base area. There's simply no quick-fix method to correct those crooked vertical posts and uneven base supports they sit on. There's a tremendous amount of force being applied to the sides right now and it could fail at anny time. Be careful. Much like a home or any construction project, the foundation is key to a successful pool set-up. :(

• Sad
Reactions: kimkats
The sad thing he said up there. You need to ask if they will come get the water or something they have that can hold it while you work on leveling the area where the pool is. The water needs to be removed and the pool taken down so the ground can be dug out at the high spot. Do NOT try to bring the low spots up with dirt or sand. Time and again we have seen that fail!

I bet that area "looks" level to the eye but that water shows it is not. I am SO sorry this has turned out like this for you :(

Pat is right, I'm afraid. That pool is on the verge of collapse. It looks like someone could walk to the low side and just pull on the thing to cause it to fail, and there is nearly a hundred thousand pounds of water waiting to destroy anything in its path. It's just not safe.

The pool needs to be taken down and the ground dug down to level.

If you can find a used quick-set/Intex pool on craigslist/FB marketplace, you could pump the water to that for holding while you level your base. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to be able to hold the water while you take this one down and reset it. So sorry this happened!

Reactions: Doug'sMom

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.