multiple schedules on Intelliflo Variable?

aracoosin

Jun 29, 2019
san diego ca
we bought our home with pool 3 years ago, so I know just enough about the pool operation to be dangerous. I have had no problems with adjusting the schedule until recently. I have the pump scheduled to come on at 11:00 am and off at 7:00 pm. I can see the countdown clock working correctly throughout the day...however..... now when the countdown reaches zero (i.e. at 7:00 pm) it immediately resets for an additional 3 hours and runs until 10:00 pm. Admittedly, I was screwing around with the programming when this occurred (possibly even in the manual mode), so I am wondering if I have accidentally programmed in two schedules that are overlapping? Is that even possible? Is there a way to do a complete reset to clear the entire program and just start over?

Yes, it is possible to have multiple schedules with multiple speeds. The manual steps you through the programming. What pump model do you have?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.