TFP Expert
Apr 29, 2016
Quaker Hill, CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So I just realized that all the photos I use are just done as attachments and I never pushed them into my gallery. Is there an easy way get the attachments I have into my gallery?

Lee would know how to do that back-end processing to make it fast. Send him a PM...it’s not like he’s got that much on hhs plate :laughblue:

Nope, sitting at my daughters cheerleading practice.

I’ll have to take a look as it depends how the gallery was setup. I can’t remember if I could import one users attachments or if I’d have to import the entire forums attachments into the gallery.

Are there certain photos you wish to import??

The firewall at work has blocked the manage attachments function of the forum so I was looking for a way around that. It looks like I can attach from a gallery or album but I've never posted clicked the little check box to do that.

I can re upload them as I need them they are mostly on my phone. I thought there might be an easy way I was missing. Nothing to really worry about.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.