Spring, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So I am one of the last minute shoppers and still do not have a mother’s day gift for my wife.

Open to any ideas related to the pool!

A nice SS insulated big cup? Yeti ($$$) or Walmart ($). Frontgate style 2" float? Super thick beach towel. Nice Bluetooth speaker.

Or if you maybe want to celebrate your last Mother's Day together, a nice pool pole and leaf rake. Have to know your spouse on that one.

Reactions: jdlangley1
I second the bluetooth speaker option. It is a necessity for the pool experience. Although my little neighbor lady who plays revenge 60's music from her side of the fence begs to differ.....and no--we don't play it loud at all! Either the water carries it in a strange way to her yard or shes very persnickety. Knowing her I vote for the second.

Other outdoor things on my list are: a variety of solar lights, seating, a little propane fire pit. Costco also had a very neat little wooden bar cooler thing.

This just turned into my wishlist...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.