TFP Guide
Oct 20, 2017
Southern WI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Amazing job! That looks great. Much better than my pool, which still has 3-4' of dirt around it cause I didn't even finish landscaping yet. :rolleyes:

Also added the Intex brand magnetic light to the pool.
Where did you find that!? I've been watching all summer since June when we put our pool up. I only ever saw it at 2 or 3x the normal price in one or two places, and refused to pay such an inflated price. Then even those places sold out!

Reactions: Tko818

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
That came out really good. Thanks for sharing it with the community. As you can see, you’ve already inspired others to put on their thinking caps. :goodjob:

Reactions: Tko818

Tko818

Feb 13, 2018
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Amazing job! That looks great. Much better than my pool, which still has 3-4' of dirt around it cause I didn't even finish landscaping yet. :rolleyes:

Where did you find that!? I've been watching all summer since June when we put our pool up. I only ever saw it at 2 or 3x the normal price in one or two places, and refused to pay such an inflated price. Then even those places sold out!
They’re back on eBay and Amazon. I think it was less than 100$ which was worth it to me. Nobody else makes a magnetic light like this

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Tko818

Feb 13, 2018
Fort Lauderdale Florida
57465408-87A3-4D27-B308-F0B167AC7A14.jpeg
I forgot to mention that the little Filter pump that came with the pool went bad on me. Not sure why, maybe I ran it too much 🤔 I had it running more often than not because it pulled such little power , and my pool did stay pretty clean with it. I used to remove the canister filter and rinse it off about once a week or two. But it randomly stopped cranking out water and the pool turned white and then green. Took only a few days to get this 1800 gph Intex sand filter and saltwater system, cost about 370$ which will be worth it if I don’t have to keep using chlorine! The sun out here is so intense that I was losing all my chlorine every 3 days or so.. I had good stabilizer level in the pool, and I would add the chlorine at night to let it circulate without the sun but still, this pool was using a lot of it. Hopefully I won’t need any besides the occasional shock

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.