Modern Intex Rectangular Pool Build DIY

Amazing job! That looks great. Much better than my pool, which still has 3-4' of dirt around it cause I didn't even finish landscaping yet. :rolleyes:

Also added the Intex brand magnetic light to the pool.
Where did you find that!? I've been watching all summer since June when we put our pool up. I only ever saw it at 2 or 3x the normal price in one or two places, and refused to pay such an inflated price. Then even those places sold out!

Reactions: Tko818
Amazing job! That looks great. Much better than my pool, which still has 3-4' of dirt around it cause I didn't even finish landscaping yet. :rolleyes:

Where did you find that!? I've been watching all summer since June when we put our pool up. I only ever saw it at 2 or 3x the normal price in one or two places, and refused to pay such an inflated price. Then even those places sold out!
They’re back on eBay and Amazon. I think it was less than 100$ which was worth it to me. Nobody else makes a magnetic light like this

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
57465408-87A3-4D27-B308-F0B167AC7A14.jpeg
I forgot to mention that the little Filter pump that came with the pool went bad on me. Not sure why, maybe I ran it too much 🤔 I had it running more often than not because it pulled such little power , and my pool did stay pretty clean with it. I used to remove the canister filter and rinse it off about once a week or two. But it randomly stopped cranking out water and the pool turned white and then green. Took only a few days to get this 1800 gph Intex sand filter and saltwater system, cost about 370$ which will be worth it if I don’t have to keep using chlorine! The sun out here is so intense that I was losing all my chlorine every 3 days or so.. I had good stabilizer level in the pool, and I would add the chlorine at night to let it circulate without the sun but still, this pool was using a lot of it. Hopefully I won’t need any besides the occasional shock

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.