Minimax NT parts available - mostly new

Aug 22, 2016
Martinez
If this is the wrong place to post this please let me know and I'll be happy to move it.

I made several efforts to save my Minimax NT 400 and all I have to show for it are some new parts. They are very lightly used since the heater only lasted about another month after install. They're available to a good home at a reasonable price.

I've got a new fan without a motor, a new fan WITH a motor (motor came with the fan), a new fan shroud, and new heat exchanger baffles.
New fan and motor is this model: Amazon.com : Pentair 472362 Blower with Gasket Replacement MiniMax Pool and Spa Heater : Lawn And Garden Blower Vacs : Garden & Outdoor
New fan is just a fan from Dreisilker that screws onto the motor shaft. These fans are notorious for rust.
Baffles are Pentair Baffle, Heat Exchanger 400 (471640) - INYOPools.com - I have a whole set, not just the single one.

Please message me if you're interested or need more info (i.e. part no, etc). There's also a fairly new thermistor and virtually new thermal cut off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.