Midnight blue, dark blue, light blue and every blue in between?

Your post could almost literally be mine. I am looking for the same exact thing as you explain - dark, rich blue but not windex or unnatural. And not black. Looking at the same colors as you in Stonescapes and WetEdge mini pebble products. Only diff is we are trying to avoid the glass (or else we would probably go with WetEdge Elipse. Did you finish your pool - and do you have any advice from the experience (pictures would be appreciated too!). Thanks.

Just for the record here is Windex Blue and the source of the picture. Does the color look that bad?

How to make a Windex Bottle look beautiful. Post-production.
7379fbe7a7058f607139920f94b462ec.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol diamond brite midnight blue IS that color, I've see 2 in person.

I was at a house yesterday and they had pebble tech midnight blue and every angle you looked at the pool it was a different color, from far it looked black and full sun was a beautiful blue/green lake color
8c802ce72873c81d0f76c7eb336e34bc.jpg
16d2ba5ab4876405a4b5fd24d9543bae.jpg
7d71fb1fd6f44533a6d8d2f2f02f53ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick_B- I have seen you post in some other threads I have been reading. I think in one you mentioned that you mixed for custom color in your pool. Can you share your color formulation. I too want a darker blue pool- but am in South Texas and worried about heat. Leaning toward Tropic Blue- but really love the midnight blue. Any opinions on Stonescape vs. Quartzscape?

Any idea how this pool handles the heat? I want this color but afraid the Texas sun will turn my pool into a hot tub. 120 Perimeter free form, 3.5- 6.5/7'

- - - Updated - - -

What do y'all think about the Sand color on the tanning ledge and the rest of the pool Midnight Blue?

I like that look a lot. There was a recent picture in someone’s build thread as an inspiration picture I believe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.