Middle Tennessee
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
This is our 2nd pool. We downsized houses but upsized pools! This site made taking care of the other one a breeze. We had the pleasure of hammering out a little bit of rock but we ended up with water depth in deep end of 6.5. We used 48” panels so we have just what we need. Progress is going slow but progress nonetheless. We decided on the GLI Midnight Quartz liner and we are keeping fingers crossed it will be what we are looking for. Stay tuned....86BF867D-94B8-4DB3-8E94-B930E50497AC.jpeg

I guess it is a lot easier the second time.

Why the ET8 and not the IntelliCenter?

I guess it is a lot easier the second time.

Why the ET8 and not the IntelliCenter?
Good question! I had the ET8 before and was familiar with it. I want to be sure I can control some line voltage lighting (polar lights) as well as IC60,etc. I will research that a bit further. Thanks!

A little updated progress... getting a little tired of the red mud!

Attachments

• 2CD8B17B-B6BC-40FB-9792-27A8C043CF0F.jpeg
    2CD8B17B-B6BC-40FB-9792-27A8C043CF0F.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 15
Good question! I had the ET8 before and was familiar with it. I want to be sure I can control some line voltage lighting (polar lights) as well as IC60,etc. I will research that a bit further. Thanks!

IntelliCenter does everything the ET8 can do, has built in networking and does not need Screenlogic, firmware updates are over the net, and is modular and expandable to meet your future needs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.