Mid-Construction DIY - STUCK! - PLEASE HELP!!!

Plumbing drawing?

Well... it's just a straight line from my pump to the 4 exits of the jets... and these are connected as in the images before...
Schematic its here:
Jets-Scheme-No-Bubbles.PNG Jets-Scheme-No-Bubbles2.PNG
Real images:
Jets-piping2.jpeg Jets-piping1.jpeg

A video is here:

Really upsetting this thing!
About pump and flow ... I really doubt it's not strong enough as I've also tried to close 3 routes and left a line to 2 jets only... this 2HP pump is not enough for 2 jets?! Still no bubbles... just a very strong water stream...

I'm thinking about connecting the blower but I doubt it will be enough for even just 1 set of 2 jets...

I have to get some bubbles Darn IT!

Yes! All 4 air lines are separated and 2 are above water level and open for air - not functioning so now when we run the jets their valves are closed cause water is coming out...

Here are better pictures of pipes..
I've played with the jets for about an hour today... Removed the nozzles, put them back in - in all sort of ways, with the plastic rings, without, just one side and then the other, with the square white piece that fits to block the removal of the nozzle, without it... Nothing makes it suck in air... Also tried routing all the water to just 2 jetz, if pump is 70GPM thats 35GPM each... And still no bubbles...

At last i've connected the blower again and it seemz like it can only push in air if I reduce the flow to about 1/3 of it with the ball valve... Whenever I go full throttle it just runs water backwards.

Ohh air is 100% on top and water bottom, air is more exterior hole then the water which flows from the very back of the jet body!

Im almost sure im doing / something is wrong with the nozzles... BUT WHAT?!

Here are some pictures:
IMG_20220826_180232.jpgIMG_20220826_180200.jpgIMG_20220826_180451.jpgIMG_20220826_180432.jpgIMG_20220826_180422.jpg

Last edited:
@mas985
I've only tried 2 - the ones that are the heighest above water level and - not working!

Unless you have any idea or something to try I think I'll cut the other end-pipes today as well and try them... then - doubt it will work... I'll connect all 4 to a T made manifold with ball valves like the one in the images above and add a blower with a check valve...

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is that the jets you chose require a blower to work properly. Most venturi jets do not require a blower unless the flow rate is too low. You might contact the manufacture to see if that is the case.

@mas985
Hi,
It seems like it's working with the air blower but I had to set all the water valves to about 1/4 or maybe less... I think I should just get a bigger blower IF I want to get some stronger action...
Anyhow - THANKSSSS A MILION!!!!! Would have never manages without you man! If you can send me some details (paypal, WU or something a like) to show my appreciation that will be awesome!!!

Here is a link to a video of the Blower only without the water: Bubbles only.mp4

Here are some images:
0.jpeg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg

Will update again once the entire layout and surroundings are done :)

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.